Included with the pattern
- A full set of instructions to make three heart pincushions.
- Additional information card – Applique and hand embroidery.
- Three heart templates ready to use.
- Handwriting template sheet.
You will need to provide
- Scraps of assorted fabrics, at least 5 inches square.
- 1 skein of stranded embroidery thread.
- >A bag of toy stuffing.
- 1 small pack of wire wool.
- Round bladed scissors.
- Long 4 inch toy making needle.
- A sewing machine and / or a basic sewing kit – scissors, thread, needles, pins, safety pin, pencil.
- For the pincushion tower: 12 inch length of perle 3 embroidery thread in a colour of your choice.
- For the wrist pincushion: 1 inch wide elastic, 14 inch x 2 1/2 inch strip of toning fabric.
All seam allowances are half an inch unless otherwise stated.
There are no reviews yet.