Included with the pattern
- A full set of instructions to make the cushion cover.
- Additional information card – Applique and using iron-on webbing.
- Heart and star templates ready to use.
- 5″ square template ready to use.
Pattern only: You will need to provide
- 1 metre of assorted fabrics – eg: to create a bag similar to the one shown yo could use 0.25m of assorted fabrics and 0.75m of one fabric to tone or contrast with your patchwork
- Stranded embroidery thread in a colour of your choice.
- 1/4m Bondaweb or other similar iron on webbing.
- A sewing machine and/or a basic sewing kit – scissors, thread, needles, pins, safety pin, pencil.
Seam allowances throughout the pattern are 1/4 inch unless otherwise stated.
There are no reviews yet.