Included with the kit (Instructions and Templates)
- A full set of instructions to make the drawstring bag.
- Additional information card – Applique and using iron-on webbing.
- Heart and star templates ready to use.
- 5″ square template ready to use.
Fabric and extras included with the kit
- Eight 5″ squares, four 2 1/2″ ‘x5’ strips and one 2 1/2″ square for the central panel.
- Two 1 1/2 ‘x12’ strips and two 1 1/2 ‘x15’ strips for the border.
- One 3 ‘x15 strip for embroidery.
- One 1″ x 15″ strip to finish the front panel.
- Three pieces 19″ x 15″ for the back and lining of the bag.
- One strip 3″ x 30 1/2 ” to make the drawstring channel.
- One strip 2″ x 40″ to make the drawstring.
- 2 1/2 metres of stranded embroidery thread in a toning colour (to make 5m altogether when using 3 strands only).
- 4 squares of Bondaweb for applique.
You will also need
A sewing machine and/or a basic sewing kit – scissors, thread, needles, pins, safety pin, pencil etc.